Technology Coach Goals:
To facilitate the integration of technology into teaching and learning in order to increase student achievement and student engagement
- by providing staff with assistance in integrating technology into their curriculum: GAFE, tech tools, instructional strategies, resources, etc.
- by providing training to help staff acquire technology skills to enhance teaching: GAFE, Interactive Whiteboards, etc.
- by assisting staff in the classroom with technology implementation: team teaching
In addition, my other responsibilities are:
- To research and provide staff with emerging instructional technology tools and strategies to innovate the classroom and enhance student learning.
- To provide material and resources to ensure students are acquiring technology skills and digital citizenship skills to make them 21st century learners.
- To facilitate our Educational Technology Professional Learning Network in order to distribute and share resources, tools and strategies.
Requesting my Assistance:
- Please fill out the Technology Coach Request Form.
- You may email me directly and occasionally your request may be taken care of through email. If your technology needs require more discussion, I will ask you to fill out the form.
Please visit the Tech Training Calendar to view upcoming training sessions.
Please use one of these to receive technology information.
- Email – Only if the information is essential and needs to be distributed to everyone
- Instructional Technology Blog – Follow my blog to receive information as it is posted.
- Google+ - NCLUSD Community
The Blog and the Google+ Community will provide you with a platform to share with the district any information, strategies and useful technology tools you find, to help us build a Professional Learning Network.